Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day !!!

When we three sisters think of our 'Safe Haven' its always around ma ... in her arms in her lap ... and I am sure its true for all the daughters ...


We Three (me n my sisiters)




Ma n Me (Big Sister)  
(Then)






Ma n Me  
(Now)

I will surely click one when I meet her next ... but as she was missing me she sent me this ...



I can see those watery eyes ma ...


Ma n Ishi (Middle Sister
(Then)





Ma n Ishi 
(Now)



Ma n Chunu (Little Sister)
(Then)






Ma n Chunu 
(Now)




My Mum's Mum


To whom I ascribe all my creativity ...


Happy Mother's Day !!!
Benu

2 comments:

  1. very nice didi....we all are cherished by the memories posted by you...lil birdies we were....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post Di! Glad to see Ishi n Chunnu ....

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...