Monday 6 May 2013

Yarnorama

Weekends are my designated days for yarn shopping.



Though I do not have any project for them in mind ... but am sure they will be used to make something useful and adorable eventually.





Love the bright Yellow ... It has to be used to make something for my youngest sister as it happens to be her favorite color.
                                                     What do you say 'A' ... do you like it ? 




Also want to mention what my better half is engrossed in reading this week ...


  


Enjoy!!!
Benu

1 comment:

  1. Hey love the yellow color...jus read ur poem aloud 2 all, luvly thoughts...keep it up !!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...