Thursday 30 May 2013

Yellow Thursday


Yellow and Thursday are synonyms here in India. Let it be in the form of adorning yellow colored clothes, consuming yellow colored food, offering yellow flowers to propitiate god (Lord Vishnu) / fasting or in the form of donating yellow colored effects to penurious.


But what am I going to do on Yellow Thursday? … 

…and you know the answer I would Crochet something (in) yellow, 

Here it is …






its a simple rose and pattern is from 




here.


Enjoy Crocheting !!! 
Benu

1 comment:

  1. yellow on thursday with yellow flower makes perfect sense to me ..thanku for putting this up....luvd ur thots.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...