Wednesday 26 June 2013

Motif # 28



Got a new book Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs by Edie Eckman … A book filled with not just square crochet motifs but circles, triangles, stars, hearts, hexagons and many more shapes one could imagine in equally unimaginable color combinations. I first came across this book in library n knew I had to have it. 





So had to try my hand on one of the motifs (#28) and here’s my version of it (there is a change in just the last round) …





… hopefully there will be many more to come … question is will they be of the same type to join n make into something bigger or will I be enticed to try my hand on each n every one and use each motif in an extraordinary way like here.


Though I am part unhappy too as I missed this … If only I knew how to crochet then … but nevertheless I guess all of us could start something like it based on our favorite motif … What do you all say ?



Enjoy Crocheting!!!
Benu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...