Friday 21 June 2013

My crochet gets to travel ...



I am too excited … as my crochet work gets to travel from Lucknow, India all the way to California, USA.


Made this little bag for a little princess and hoping that she likes it and has extreme fun playtime with it.









Yarn Used:  Red Heart Super Saver ID #: 0724

Hook Used: I-9 (5.5mm)

The bag pattern is from 





And the flower sewn on top is I am sorry to say pattern less as I whipped it in a whim.


Enjoy Crocheting !!!
Benu



EDITED to add ... Just stumbled upon this blog here and it has some marvelous flower designs that one can try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...