Wednesday 20 November 2013

Gift Pouch

Back on the blog after a long time …though I have been crocheting … but it just so happened that I couldn’t always find words to go with my projects … so there were just pictures of my work on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/thecrochetbag) … not much to say today as well but was missing my  blog and you all …

Made this tiny-miny pouch that can be used as a gift pouch … 


(pic taken with flash)


(pic taken without flash)


Pattern for this is from the book,



and the thread I used is the same that I used to make my mini doilies here (http://thecrochetbag.blogspot.in/2013/09/mini-doilies.html) also hook used is 3.00mm.


Enjoy Crocheting!!!
Benu




1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot mam for this beautiful gift. Your crochet gifts are always amazing :- isha

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...