Friday 27 September 2013

Mini Doilies

Burst of color …




The thread is 100% cotton, local made n has extraordinary sheen, which I found very enjoyable to work with …






They were quick to make n I completed them in between 1 to 2 Altoids  …








Applying lotion to my hand while crocheting doesn’t often work for me as it makes the hook slip n being unable to have a proper grip of the hook results in untidy stitches … Does it happen with you too? 





The pattern is 1 from each book below … though I must say that these books are full of fun n easy doily patterns …








Happy Crocheting!!!
Benu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading through it. I’d love to hear any comments you have about the blog – good or bad – or anything else you want to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...